General terms and conditions of e-shop
1. The general terms and conditions of the E-shop apply to all persons (hereinafter the Customer) who wish to purchase the products using the Seller’s E-shop.
2. In addition to these terms and conditions, the Customer’s legal relationship with the Seller when purchasing from the E-Shop shall be governed by the laws and established good practices of the Republic of Estonia.
1. The seller shall be entitled to change the prices of the products without prior notice, as necessary.
2. The seller has the right to change the prices displayed in the e-shop at any time. If the price in the e-shop has been changed / changed after the Buyer has placed and paid the order, the Seller undertakes to deliver the corresponding products to the user at the prices valid at the time of the order. The buyer is not entitled to claim any price difference.
3. All prices include 20% VAT.
Description of payment methods and currency
1. In the e-shop you can pay through a secure payment center with all Estonian payment cards and Internet bank accounts (Swedbank, SEB, Danske Bank, Krediidipank, LHV, Nordea) and PAYPAL. The billing currency is EURO. The goods offered in the e-shop include VAT.
Product ordering terms
1. The customer selects the desired products, determines the quantity of each product and the method of delivery, and confirms the order.
3. When placing an order, the Client is obliged to provide the data necessary for the execution of the order: given name and surname, address, contact phone and e-mail address.
4. In the event that the Customer’s information is incorrect and / or incomplete, the Seller does not warrant that the Product will be properly executed and that the Goods will be delivered to their destination. If possible, the Seller will contact the Customer to clarify incorrect or incomplete information.
5. The Seller can pay for the order confirmed by the Customer by bank transfer.
6. The order will take effect after the payment for the goods has been received in the Seller’s bank account.
Creating an order
1. Select a product and press the “Add to Cart” button next to the product. The product automatically moves to the cart.
2. Click the “Shopping Cart” button to place your order. The shopping cart is constantly displayed in the top right corner of the page.
3. Check the products and quantities in the shopping cart. If necessary, change the quantity or delete it by pressing the “remove” message. After changing the quantity, save the quantity changes. Press the green “Order” button to proceed with the purchase process.
4. Next, fill in the necessary boxes and choose the shipping method. There is a comment box for more information.
5. Select a shipping method and press the ‘Go to Pay’ button.
Shipment of ordered goods
1. Delivery times may vary according to your order and specific requests, but we will ensure that the goods arrive at the address you specify within 7 to 21 days of receipt of payment.
2. The ordered products shall be shipped by the Seller to the address requested by the Customer by the transportation chosen by the latter.
3. Normally, the ordered product (s) will be shipped within 2-5 business days of receiving the payment.
4. Within Estonia, the product will arrive at its destination within a maximum of 2 business days of despatch of the ordered product.
5. The Customer shall pay the shipping cost. The shipping cost will be added to the product order confirmation.
6. All shipping costs include handling, packing and shipping costs.
7. The manner of delivery of custom-sized products shall be agreed separately with the Customer.
1. In Estonia we use either Itella Smartpost or Omniva parcel machine to send parcels.
2. Our products can be sent to Finland by Itella Smartpost parcel machine.
3. For sending to other parts of the world we mostly use the service of Estonian Post.
Obligations of the Seller
1. The Seller undertakes to deliver to the Customer a correct and complete product.
2. The Seller undertakes to accept and document all Customer’s written claims.
3. The Seller undertakes to resolve the Customer’s claims within 7 working days if the reasons for the claim are independent of the Customer.
4. The seller undertakes to replace the defective products. The Seller is solely responsible for any manufacturing or material defects that occurred when the Product was delivered to the Customer.
5. The Seller shall not be liable for damage caused to the Buyer or for delay in delivery of the Product if the damage or the delay of the Product is due to a circumstance beyond the Seller’s control and unforeseeable occurrence of the Seller (force majeure).
Order cancellation from Customer
1. The customer shall have the right to withdraw his order, in whole or in part, up to 14 days after payment of the invoice.
2. In order to cancel an order, the Client must submit an application in writing or by e-mail to the Seller.
3. In a written application for cancellation of an order, the Customer must indicate the bank account number and the name of the bank account holder to which the refund is to be made.
4. Cash Refunds shall not be made by the Seller.
5. If the Customer withdraws from the order, he / she undertakes to return the unused and undamaged products immediately, but not later than within 7 calendar days from the date of sending the withdrawal request.
6. Returned products must be in the unopened original packaging with user manuals and other documentation.
7. In the event that the product returned by the Customer is used, the Seller shall be entitled to refuse a refund.
8. After checking the documents and the product, the Seller will send a cancellation notice to the Customer with a credit note (deduction of shipping costs).
9. The Seller shall refund to the Customer the amount paid for the returned products (excluding shipping costs) within 14 calendar days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal and receipt of the product.
10. When returning to the Customer, the Seller shall offer the opportunity to exchange the Product for another Product. The additional costs shall be borne by the Client.
Order cancellation from seller
1. The seller shall be entitled to cancel the order in whole or in part if the ordered product is out of stock or has become defective at the time of shipment. For this purpose, the Seller shall contact the Client within 2 working days by e-mail or telephone and inform the Client of the problem.
2. The amount to be refunded shall be transferred to the bank account specified by the Seller in full or according to the agreement with the Customer (replacement product, partial payment, etc.).
1. All data relating to Customers and stored shall be treated as confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties.
2. The Web Store will only use the personal information (including name, phone number, address, email address, bank details) entered by the buyer to process the order and deliver the goods to the buyer. The necessary personal data (including name, telephone number, address) will be provided to the transport companies in order to deliver the goods. The webshop will only send newsletters and offers to the buyer’s email address if the buyer has requested this by entering an email address on the website and announcing their wish to receive direct mail notifications. Buyers can opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their email address at any time by notifying us via email. See more here.